Lean Six Sigma is an improvement methodology that combines the best of Lean concepts and Six Sigma tools. Lean Six Sigma emphasises taking advantage of the value generation focus offered by the lean method while maintaining the statistical rigours of the Six Sigma methodology.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic! We provide world-class learning led by IAP, so you can be assured that the material is high quality, accurate and up-to-date.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
What skills will I gain?
- The basics and meanings of Six Sigma.
- The general history of Six Sigma & continuous improvement.
- The Lean Six Sigma five phases.
- Six Sigma roles & responsibilities.
- The voice of the customer, business and employee.
- Problem-solving strategies and techniques.
- How to synchronise the supply chain for flexible operations.
- How to lead Lean Six Sigma projects in any organisation.
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School Leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry-level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Working Professionals
- Executives, Managers or Engineers
- Lean Six Sigma Practitioners
How will I be assessed?
To become certified you must sit the IASSC Certified exams. The exams are not included in this course package and need to be booked separately.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exams successfully then you will be awarded an IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB), Green Belt (ICGB) and Black belt (ICBB).
This certification allows you to fill a variety of positions, such as:
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
Образовательные программы предлагаются на следующих языках:
Последнее обновление: January 19, 2018